IT Administrator, Junior
We have an exciting opportunity in our Vancouver office for a IT Administrator, Junior to join our team.
The Junior Information Technology Administrator is responsible for administering, maintaining, supporting, and troubleshooting hardware and software used by Kasian staff, with a primary focus on the desktop environment. Responsibilities include front line first level technical support for users, as well as collaborating with distributed IT staff in the design, test and implementation of new systems. Strong communications skills and a customer service orientation are required, as well as ability to contribute to the team environment within Kasian IT.Apply
Key Functions & Duties:
• Providing desktop support to internal staff, proactively address issues, and escalate incident to senior colleague to ensure service requests and incidents are handled expeditiously.
• Logging incidents, requests, and solutions.
• Setup, support, troubleshoot desktop/laptop/mobile phone hardware and software including remote support for staff who are working remotely.
• Keeping track of hardware and software license inventory
• Assist in onboarding and offboarding employees
• Assist in implementing, upgrading, decommissioning infrastructure components
• Assist in creating and maintaining user documentation
• Work alongside with senior colleague to maintain and advance the state and stability of the IT infrastructure
• Develop skills for systems and network administration