We have an exciting opportunity for an BIM Specialist to join our team.
Provide BIM, digital delivery, and design technology support to projects and staff. Contribute to firm-wide BIM tasks and initiatives.Apply
Here’s what you’ll be doing at Kasian:
- BIM implementation planning for new projects, including attending project kick-off meetings and working closely with project teams.
- Set up BIM model for all new projects.
- Team and project set up on Autodesk Construction Cloud (BIM Collaborate Pro) platform.
- Maintain and audit Revit projects on an ongoing basis.
- Actively audit models for compliance on BIM-mandated projects.
- Perform project-specific tasks when requested.
- Provide project-specific training and onboarding to new project team members.
- Develop project-specific BIM protocols when needed.
- Engage in daily contact with project teams to understand their needs and requirements.
- Provide BIM support and training to individual users and project teams.
- Educate and ensure that BIM standards and protocols are properly and consistently followed through by users.
- Provide onboarding, training and mentoring to new hires.
- Provide support for all emergency troubleshooting scenarios.
- Actively maintain communication with office including: office-wide emails, group training sessions, new tool presentations, etc.
- Install BIM software on users’ machines as requested.
- Carry out BIM-related admin tasks such as organizing bi-weekly BIM meetings, updating local BIM-User distribution emails, etc.
Work with BIM Director and BIM Manager:
- Follow existing Kasian BIM protocols and standards when supporting teams, projects, and initiatives.
- Assist with Global BIM tasks and initiatives such as developing and maintaining BIM protocols and processes, updating content libraries, researching new tools, updating training and onboarding material, deploying software, etc.
- Help with project pursuits and proposal submissions.
- Help with BIM planning and strategizing for new projects.
- Keep BIM Director and BIM Manager updated on local BIM operations such as major projects, initiatives, roll outs, etc.