Junior Architectural Designer
We have an exciting opportunity in our Vancouver office for an Architectural Designer - Junior to join our team.
We have an opportunity in our Vancouver office for a motivated architecture school graduate who is passionate about the design of buildings and urban spaces and who is ready to start their career as a junior designer. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with us while contributing to innovative and exciting projects across a variety of market sectors (institutional, healthcare, and commercial) within an engaging team environment. The successful candidate will collaborate with their project teams to gain experience in all facets of architecture.Apply
Key Functions & Duties:
- Collaborate with senior team members in the conceptual, schematic, and design development phases.
- Create presentation material.
- Undertake project based research.
- Assist in preparation of development applications.
- Assist with client and consultant coordination and communication.
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents.
Characteristics & Skills:
- Arch graduate with a strong design portfolio.
- Design aptitude and exceptional communication skills -graphic, verbal and written.
- Proficiency in software including SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit. Experience with Lumion or Enscape for rendering is an asset.
- Team player.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills.